- 5+ years of direct technical solutions sales experience.
- Experience in WWW, CoManter.com and CSCWebSites.com sales is preferred or equivalent.
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for maximizing and realizing the sales potential within a broad range of enterprise and web 2.0 account opportunities, and within a specified geographical US Sales territory.
You will be assigned to a select number of existing customers to grow the installed base and are expected to perform cold-calling, prospect-qualification and sales process planning activities with the aim to close all arising revenue opportunities. The sales professional must achieve or exceed monthly and annual revenue goals by selling Comanters' caching, download and streaming media solutions. The Senior Account Executive is expected to understand the internal business processes of potential clients, and strategize, present and demonstrate a tailored technology solution.
Also, he/she must develop an understanding of the customer's business objectives in order to map a strategy that will be a viable solution to those business objectives.
- BA/BS with 5+ years experience in system / solution sales within small to large Enterprise accounts.
- Highly knowledgeable of technology industry trends and strategies as it relates to the appropriate industry
- Have high level of integrity, ethical standards and desire to be part of a world-class sales organization.
- Posses the skill to prioritize opportunities that will lead to new industry penetration, new account acquisition and
incremental revenue growth.
- Must have strong knowledge of Internet and telecommunications concepts and demonstrate the ability to discuss
them with intelligence.
- Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles with CXOs and the President of the Companies.
- Ideal candidates will bring with them a range of Enterprise and Internet industry-related contacts
- Possess the ability to function in a team atmosphere, appreciate aggressive goals, have superior organizational
skills and a make-it-happen attitude.
Our Business Philosophy
Our business philosophy is the fundamental objective of our business. We provide a high quality products and reliable services for our customers.
Our people are located in 6 countries, USA, Canada, England, Australia, Germany and India. We work as a “Never Sunset Development”® team by leveraging our WWW time. We believe that someone is awake, 7 by 24 and we publish websites just as fast.
We have been building websites for over 30 years on the World Wide Web. Prior to building websites we relocated satellites for the Seven Flags or the League of Nations, which in the time-line of 1946 is now known as the United Nations.
While a business must continually adapt to its competitive environment, there are certain core ideals that remain relatively steady and provide guidance in the process of strategic decision-making. These unchanging ideals form the business vision and are expressed in the company mission statement.
The mission statement communicates the firm's core ideology and visionary goals, generally consisting of the following three components:
1. Core values to which the firm is committed
2. Core purpose of the firm
3. Visionary goals the firm will pursue to fulfill its mission
The core ideology is not created in a mission statement; rather, the mission statement is simply an expression of what already exists. The specific phrasing of the ideology may change with the times, but the underlying ideology remains constant.