|Awards Through Technology
Comanter Consulting promises to bring the appropriate expertise to assist
with your hardware, software, applications, security, and networking projects.
Regardless of size, scope, and schedule, our trained consultants and employees
specialize in map-cutting and leading-edge technologies to achieve your
bottom line. Our teams focuses on bringing your ROI within the shortest
amount of time. We have extensive experience with almost all operating
systems, databases, and hardware and programming languages. Our engineers
stay abreast of developments in network and security policy, design, implementation,
Whether your infrastructure is small or large, local or global, available
during certain hours or 24/7, our team can recommend and implement the best solutions so that you can focus on
business growth and your priorities. We understand technology, and you
can rest assured that you can rely on the best.
- Software and Applications
- Programming Languages
- EDP Solutions
- Network and Operations
OUR TECHNOLOGY PROMISE:
Whether you are technology-driven or simply putting technology to work
for the success of your business, our philosophy is to get you people and
solutions that work.
Comanter provides complete wireless network design services for all major
wireless technologies including GSM, CDMA, TDMA, GPRS, and UMTS. Our approach,
based on detailed, accurate analysis and planning and our unique expertise
in various technologies ensure that each network meets the clients’ specific
requirements for performance and reliability at a very reasonable cost.
RF Design & Optimization Services/Fixed and Transport Engineering Services:
- Help generate RFP/RFQ.
- Equipment selection and placement to achieve Lowest-cost routing solutions
and to maximize interconnect diversity.
- Optimal hubs and switch location recommendations Interconnect and SS-7
signaling as well as SS-7 connections to PSTN.
- Network capacity forecasts based on network trend and subscriber data compliance
to interconnection standards for the PSTN.
- Capacity and bandwidth analysis.
- Network Topology and Architecture design.
- Optimal hub and switch location recommendations.
- Circuit/Network Provisioning and assist our clients negotiate service contracts
with LECs, ILECs, CLECs and IXCs.
- Fixed Network configuration and optimization to reduce the overall operating
- Develop translation tables.
- Planning for current and future 2.5/3G networks.
Switching Network Services
Comanter has extensive experience working on various switching technologies
including 5ESS, DMS, EWSD, Alcatel, Ericsson, Nortel, and Soft Switches.
We provide services and solutions for wire line and wireless networks that
include the following:
- Operations, Administration, and Maintenance
- Systems Integration and Testing
- Onsite/Remote Support
- Engineering, Planning, and Optimization
- Traffic Analysis
- Consulting for RFI/RFP responses for various network solutions
- Customer Training
- BaselineRF design incorporation link budget analysis, equipment vendor
parameters, Noise figures, coverage, and C/I requirements, traffic demand
grids, and antenna systems, etc.
- CW drive testing for site candidates and model tuning.
- Cell site integration, including construction coordination, equipment installation/antenna
system verification, antenna sweeps, RF parameter data fills, radio testing,
initial drive testing, performance monitoring, and neighbor list modifications.
- Intelligent search rings, candidate analysis, site visits, zoning support,
and cell site simulation testing.